FRESH START Corrective Mist
FRESH START Corrective Mist is a natural toner developed to correct the signs of damaged and aging skin. Much more than a simple toner though it targets uneven skin tone, age spots and redness with advanced botanical actives and vitamins.
- complete the cleansing process by removing any traces of cleansers
- improve vital skin function by restoring the optimal pH balance
- prepares the skin for optimal absorption of treatment products
- deliver actives for improved skin function
- Niacinamide: Refines Skin Texture and Evens Skin Tone
- St. Johnswort: anti-inflammatory and antibacterial
- Bilberry: one of the best sources of antioxidant compounds known as anthocyanins, known to strengthen skin against signs of redness, and boosts skin’s environmental defenses in the presence of UVA light.
INGREDIENTS: Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Hyerpericum perforatum (St. Johnswort) Leaf Extract, Niacinamide, Vaccinium myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit Extract, Artemesia umbelliformis (White Genapi) Leaf Extract, Trimethylglycine (Beet) Sugar*, Propanediol (Corn) Sugar*, Saccharum officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Gluconolactone (and) Sodium Benzoate, Acer saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Essential Oils of: Lavendula angustifolia (Lavender), Citrus aurantium var.Amara (Neroli), Vitiveria zizanoides (Vetiver), Citrus aurantium var.Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus medicalimonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract *Organic
Toners are designed to work synergistically within your skin care regimen and should be applied right after washing and before any other products.
- apply with a cotton pad / ball
- if applying with a spritz, apply to damp skin
CAUTION: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
Avoid direct contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with plenty of water. If swallowed, immediately seek medical advice and show container or label. Keep out of reach of children. Consult a physician before starting a new skin care regimen and using any GOOD LIFE PURE products. Please review ingredients careful to ensure no allergies. Test products on small patch of skin on arm to ensure you are not sensitive to ingredients. Start by using the products every other day and if no reaction or irritation increase to daily use. Discontinue use if any irritation or burning sensation occurs and consult a physician. Store in a cool dry place.