Beta Glucan: promotes collagen synthesis and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Enhances moisture retention and healing.
Black Raspberry Seed Oil: Packed with essential fatty acids and antioxidants, this powerhouse oil provides some of the best natural sun protection available with remarkable protective and healing benefits not delivered by other oils.
Camellia (Green Tea) Oil: Quick to absorb leaving no greasy feel behind, this very stable carrier oil is rich in antioxidants, Vitamin A, D and E, oleic acid, and Squalene. Studies conducted on this oil have shown it to increase procollagen, which is required in the process of collagen synthesis. Historically this oil has been a personal care secret in Japan and its remarkable anti-aging properties have only recently been discovered by western countries.
Ceramides: are naturally occurring lipids in the skin that help form the skin's moisture barrier. They are made up of long-chain fatty acids that link with other important molecules to promote cellular function. They help create a barrier that locks in moisture, helping to protect your epidermis from environmental damage. In short, ceramides hold moisture in the skin leading to a more hydrated complexion.
Cupuacu Butter: contains high amounts of antioxidants and phytosterols which help fight inflammation and protect skin from environmental damage.
Glycolic Acid: Derived from sugar cane, is the alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) with the smallest molecules. Like all AHA's, it's a chemical (rather than a physical) exfoliant. Where physical exfoliants remove the build-up of dead skin through scrubbing, chemical exfoliants like AHA's do so by dissolving, making them gentler on the skin. Using Glycolic Acid will leave your skin looking radiant and more youthful.
Gotu Kola: Protect, tighten and heal the skin. Collagen support.
Hazelnut Oil: Is loaded with skin-nourishing vitamins and essential fatty acids that help protect skin against sun damage, boost collagen production, and more. It's a particularly good source of Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Vitamin B, and oleic acid. It has powerful antioxidant, antibacterial, and astringent properties that can help heal damaged skin and make the tissue firm again. The tannins found in hazelnut oil are both potent antioxidants and natural astringents and can help cleanse and tighten the skin, shrink the pores and eradicate bacteria. Comedogenic rating of zero!
Hyaluronic Acid: This very powerful humectant is one of the most moisturizing agents available! Hyaluronan is a natural component in the skin and serves to keep skin tissues soft and supple. We are born with high levels of Hyaluronic Acid in our dermal tissue, but aging and environmental stress can deplete skins natural HA.
Jujuba fruit extract has high concentrations of flavonoids, antioxidants, and phenols and can help to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, promote cell turnover, and may improve elasticity and firmness of the skin. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that can relieve dry skin, promote wound healing, and may soothe sunburned skin.
Niacinamide is a water-soluble vitamin that works with the natural substances in your skin to help visibly minimize enlarged pores, improve uneven skin tone, soften fine lines and wrinkles, diminish dullness, and strengthen a weakened surface. Niacinamide also helps renew and restore the surface of skin against moisture loss and dehydration by boosting the natural production of skin-strengthening ceramides, thus improving the skin's barrier. Niacinamide has even been shown to boost the hydrating ability of moisturizers.
Oat Beta Glucan: promotes collagen synthesis and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Enhances moisture retention and healing.
Phospholipids: Enhanced Delivery & Barrier Repair. The primary component of skin's barrier, phospholipids are crucial for keeping the skin hydrated by replenishing the skin's moisture barrier and protecting the skin from drying environmental aggressors. Due to its moisturizing and solubilizing properties, phospholipids help improve absorbability of potent ingredients such as vitamins into the skin’s surface.
Rice Bran Oil: has the potential to promote hydration, reduce pigmentation, even out skin tones, and diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. These skin benefits of rice bran oil are largely attributed to the high level of squalene, vitamin E, vitamin B, omega-9, a rich array of fatty acids. In addition, it contains a rich source of antioxidants, such as beta-carotene, CoQ10, and lycopene, that can shield skin from environmental and internal stressors.
Vitamin C Ester: A more potent, highly stable and less irritating form of antioxidant-rich Vitamin C, Vitamin C Ester helps to increase collagen levels, reduce melanin production, brighten skin and repair the effects of UV exposure and other environmental damage, such as age spots and wrinkles. It penetrates directly into the epidermis and dermis, acting both as an antioxidant and a direct stimulant to collagen. Unlike traditional Vitamin C, Vitamin C Ester is fat-soluble and easily absorbable for maximum antioxidant benefits. Supercharged Brightening & Smoothing
Benefits of Niacinamide for Skin
Overall, niacinamide can help build proteins in the skin and lock in moisture to prevent environmental damage.
Individual benefits include:
helps build keratinTrusted Source, a type of protein that keeps your skin firm and healthy.
Lipid barrier. Niacinamide can help your skin grow a
ceramide (lipid) barrierTrusted Source, which can, in turn, helps retain moisture. This is beneficial for all skin types, especially if you have eczema or mature skin.
Minimizes redness and blotchiness. Niacinamide
reduces inflammationTrusted Source, which may help ease redness from eczema, acne, and other inflammatory skin conditions.
Minimizes pore appearance. Keeping skin smooth and
moisturizedTrusted Sourcemay have a secondary benefit — a natural reduction in pore size over time.
- Regulates oil. The benefits of moisture retention aren’t just for those with dry skin types. Niacinimide can also help regulate the amount of oil the sebaceous glands produce and prevent your glands from going into overdrive.
- Protects against sun damage. Niacinamide can concurrently rebuild healthy skin cells while also protecting them from damage caused by ultraviolet rays.
- Treats hyperpigmentation. Some research has found 5 percent niacinamide concentrations can be helpful in lightening dark spots. Benefits were seen after four weeks, but not beyond two months. This benefit may be due to increased collagen production.
- Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles. Research has also found that the same concentration was helpful in reducing some signs of sun damage that come with aging. This includes fine lines and wrinkles.
- Protects against oxidative stress. Niacinamide helps build cells in the skin while also protecting them from environmental stresses, such as sunlight, pollution, and toxins.
- Treats acne. Niacinamide may be helpful for severe acne, especially inflammatory forms like papules and pustules. Over time, you may see fewer lesions and improved skin texture.
Benefits of Royal Jelly for Skin
Royal jelly is rich in protein, lipids, amino acids, minerals, and vitamins.3 It also contains bioactive compounds such as peptides, flavonoids, fatty acids, and phenolic acids, all of which make royal jelly a phenomenal skincare ingredient.
Benefits of Calendula Extract
- Calendula Extract prevents aging in two different ways: It promotes skin tightness, which reduces day-to-day damage, and it also increases hydration within the skin, which is one of the main ways to prevent signs of aging.
- This ingredient also promotes wound healing while reducing inflammation. That makes Calendula Extract ideal for healing redness, acne and sunburn.
- Another great reason to make Calendula Extract a part of your routine is because, similarly to sunscreen, this extract helps protect skin against UV rays.
- Calendula has antiseptic properties, which are helpful for treating wounds and preventing acne.
- As a skin conditioner, Calendula Extract stimulates collagen production and it also reduces the occurrence of dry skin.
- Calendula is a naturally occurring antioxidant. It’ll help protect against pollutants and photoaging caused by sunlight.