ReFINE Corrective Toner
ReFINE Corrective Face Mist is a natural toner developed to correct the signs of damaged and aging skin. Much more than a simple toner though it targets uneven skin tone, age spots and redness with Niacinamide and advanced botanical actives.
- complete the cleansing process by removing any traces of cleansers
- improve vital skin function by restoring the optimal pH balance
- prepares the skin for optimal absorption of treatment products
- deliver actives for improved skin function
- Niacinamide: Refines Skin Texture and Evens Skin Tone
- St. Johnswort: anti-inflammatory and antibacterial
- Extracts of bilberry, sugar, bitter orange and lemon: for cellular refining and toning activity through natural glycolic, lactic and tannic acid (alpha hydroxy acids)
INGREDIENTS: Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Hyerpericum perforatum (St. Johnswort) Leaf Extract, Niacinamide, Vaccinium myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit Extract, Artemesia umbelliformis (White Genapi) Leaf Extract, Trimethylglycine (Beet) Sugar*, Propanediol (Corn) Sugar*, Saccharum officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Gluconolactone (and) Sodium Benzoate, Acer saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Essential Oils of: Lavendula angustifolia (Lavender), Citrus aurantium var.Amara (Neroli), Vitiveria zizanoides (Vetiver), Citrus aurantium var.Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus medicalimonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract *Organic
Toners are designed to work synergistically within your skin care regimen and should be applied right after washing and before any other products.
- apply with a cotton pad / ball
- if applying with a spritz, apply to damp skin
CAUTION: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
Avoid direct contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with plenty of water. If swallowed, immediately seek medical advice and show container or label. Keep out of reach of children. Consult a physician before starting a new skin care regimen and using any GOOD LIFE PURE products. Please review ingredients careful to ensure no allergies. Test products on small patch of skin on arm to ensure you are not sensitive to ingredients. Start by using the products every other day and if no reaction or irritation increase to daily use. Discontinue use if any irritation or burning sensation occurs and consult a physician. Store in a cool dry place.
* Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards